Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Goodies!

Can you believe Easter will be here before we know it? Here's a cute litte bunny I CASE'd from Jill Olsen, one of my Stampin' Up! upline. Isn't he adorable! I filled them with Easter Grass and candy and sold them at the Craft Fair last weekend for $4.  I will have them again this weekend at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Taylorville on Sat. from 9-4. Come on out and join us!!!

Now for #9 of the Top 10 Things you should never say to a SAHM.....
#9 "That Explains Why Your Son is So Clingy!"
Well, that wouldn't explain any of my kids, so, that to me is kind of a dud. Oh well, stay tuned tomorrow, it's my favorite saying that I use all the time!!!

It's gonna be a super great day! Get outside and enjoy it! I think my weeds are calling me, then my hammock with a good book!!!

Have an awesome day!
Alisha

There's still time to order the supplies you need to make your Easter Goodies!!! Go to my Stampin' Up! site to Order today!

Supplies Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Petal Cone Die
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Big Shot...what else!!
Whisper White Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Pretty in Pink Cardstock
Full Heart Extra Large--nose
1 1/4 Circle Punch
3/4 Circle Punch
1/2 Circle Punch
Pink Ribbon (non-SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment