Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm still Alive!

Yes, I am still alive! I have been buried under an avalanche of craft fair projects! Stay tuned for pictures!  I had to post this article that made me laugh out loud!!! 10 Things You should never say to a Stay At Home Mom.
Today, you get #10........

#10. Weird...I assumed your house would be superclean!
Really?!?!?!!?  Why clean when I can stamp and sew?? Seriously! This list is hilarious! It is in the March 2011 issue of Redbook, from Candy Kirby of thelaughingstork.com

Hmmm..my picture came out at the top...sometimes I don't know what in the world I am doing! Oh well, I am a mom...we lose brain cells when we get married, and more with each kid! I am convinced of that!!
I just wanted to post a photo today for you and tomorrow, I'll have top 10 Things #9. Don't worry working moms, your list is next!  One of the SAHM top 10's is one I joke about all the time! It's #8! I bet you can't wait to see what it is!

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful April day!!! If not, turn your frown upside down and make it a great day. (not sure where that corny little ditty came from...I am in a strange mood today I guess! Too much coffee!)

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment