Monday, March 21, 2011

Wish Big!!

What's your wish? Is it your birthday? Happy Birthday to my cousin Kyle! Anniversary? Happy Anniversary to my cousin Michelle and her hubby Jason as well as to my dear friend Connie and Big Jim. (I miss you guys!) Today, my wishes go out to you, but also for healing and peace in Japan. 

I can't believe it's been over a week since I've posted.  The past week just flew by! I keep telling myself if I had only stuck to my New Year's Resolution, I'd be atleast 15 pounds lighter by now...oh well, I will start up the running again today! My wish is also that my kids stay healthy! I don't know about you, but we've had more than our share of sickness in the Duenas' household this year!

I am off to get my runnin' shoes on and set off into the streets of Stonington.  I really hope the IPod is charged. I am going to need the music blarin' today!  Then I get some pamper time for myself...Chiropractor and cut and color. I love getting my head washed.  It's about the best 5 min. of bliss I can imagine! I know, crazy!

Don't forget, there are only about 8 more days to take advantage of the great deals for Sell-a-bration. Head on over to my website here to check out the catalog and order online today!

Today, wish big! I read a saying last night that just popped into my mind and I'll leave you with that.  "Why wish for the sky when there are footsteps on the moon."

Have an awesome day!
Alisha

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set:  Word Play
Cardstock:  Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Celebrations Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Real Red and Pacific Point Markers
Misc.:  Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment