Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dream Big!

Today's card seems fitting. I have the awesome opportunity to follow one of my lifelong dreams of opening my own little artsy shop.  It is super exciting and super scary at the same time. You start to doubt yourself, worry about money, and of course, making it work with my awesome friend! I don't want to ruin a friendship over a failed business...see, my doubt is kicking in again!  The hubby says go for it and my heart tells me go for it, but the little devil on my shoulder says, no, don't, you can lose money, you will fail, etc....Shut up little devil!!!  We are going for it...with confidence!!!!

Today's card uses the stamp set, Word Play, from the 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Catalog and Idea Book.  I love this set, full of great saying!  I also used the Celebrations Designer Paper, Real Red and Pacific Point Cardstock. I also used the Scallop Border Punch, which I seriously, can not live without!

Don't forget, Sell-a-brations ends soon!  Check out my website to order today! For every $50 you spend, you get a FREE SAB stamp set or accessory!  Gotta love FREE!!

Going confidentally in the direction of MY dreams!
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment