Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thinking of Spring!

It's such a rainy, dreary day here, so I thought a little spring card might be in order. Excuse the watermark. I am still learning and for some reason, I couldn't get it to layer. Oh well, it will be better next time!

Punch Pals is quickly becoming my favorite Sell-a-bration stamp set! You can choose it for FREE with your $50 order!  I also used Greenhouse Gala Designer Series paper. This paper is beautiful! You get  12 total sheets, each double sided for only $9.95.  For those who know me, know I HATE yellow, but Daffodil Delight paired with Pumpkin Pie might make me change my mind. If I had to wear it on the other hand.....

I hope you all have a wonderful day as we all await the arrival of spring in Central Illinois!
Alisha

1 comment:

  1. make sure you saved all of your watermark in PNG format in transparent layer - (no color background). Hope that helps!

    I am SOOO excited to see your works!! I am working on replacing my punchers to the newer one - I def will order next week! :D

    ReplyDelete