Monday, March 7, 2011

Scrapbooking Fundraiser

On Saturday, March 12, I am participating in an all day scrapbook event.  The even runs from 8-8. For $25, you get three meals, snacks, drinks and door prizes!  The event helps support an area Food Pantry and the Senior Citizens Van.  Below is my make and take for the event. It is a fold out mini-photo album using the Sell-a-bration Designer Series Paper & Quick Accents Pack as well as Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait and Pacific Point cardstock all from Stampin' Up!


The cover is the top picture, with a belly band. It opens up to see my three beautiful children, then each one opens up again to journal and another picture.  The bottom picture isn't very clear, I apologize for that!

If you want to join us on Sat., email me at aduenas@consolidated.net and I will give you all the information.

Go to  my website to order today. Don't forget, SAB runs through the end of the month! Order $50 and receive FREE product!

Have an awesome day!
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment