Sunday, March 13, 2011

Super Sunday!

What a weekend! We had an awesome day yesterday stamping and scrappin' all day! I did not leave the Hall for over 12 hours. I heard it was really nice yesterday! We had so much fun and I met so many awesome people! They kept making fun of me for "working" the room! You guys know how friendly and social I am!  I didn't scrapbook a single page, and didn't touch a single ink pad or stamp set! I did show how to make a flip album as well as a covered notebook.  I will show you the flip album tomorrow....so stayed tuned!






This was one of the make and takes we did! I brought stuff to make for an upcoming craft fair. I never in a million years though we would make covered notebooks at a scrapbooking retreat! Goes to show how much I know! LOL  Here's a close up of the flowers:



I am soooo addicted to making these things! I love them! I used both scallop circle punches, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla cardstock as well as the Vintage Brads.  I am so in love with the Vintage Brads!

Don't forget, there are only 16 more days to take advantage of Sell-a-bration specials! The paper on the Daffodil Delight notebook is Ice Cream Parlor, which you can get for FREE when you order $50 or more in Stampin' Up! merchandise! Click here to go to my Stampin' Up! website and order today!

Enjoy the short, one hour less!, day and the freezing cold temperatures of Central IL! I am going to stay inside and stamp all day!

See you tomorrow!
Alisha

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla.
Designer Paper:  Ice Cream Parlor, Woodland Walk
Accessories:  Vintage Brads, 1 3/4 Scallop Punch, 2 3/8 Scallop Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch
Jr. Legal Pad, Sticky Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment